Start your brilliant career with a degree from Australia's #1 ranked university.

Our research

Our academic staff are at the forefront of global thinking on issues relating to wealth and wellbeing, strong organisations, transformative innovation, and the

Student resources

Information about program and course selection, enrolment, change of program, variation to enrolment, status and other general matters.


Our alumni may be found in the world’s leading companies, policy agencies and universities.

Contact us

Find contact details for any general enquiries.

Supply of alcohol at CBE event

In accordance with the ANU Liquor Statute 2013 if you are planning on serving alcohol at your event please complete the following form. This will be sent to the Dean who will approve by email.

Staff organised events must have either; someone who has a valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate (1 RSA per 50 people) or non-alcohol drinking staff members in attendance. If external caterers will be serving alcohol at the event you will need to obtain a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate from the caterers

If there will be more than 100 attendees please complete the Functions on campus application form to get approval from the Director of Facilities and Services. More information and guidance is available at the facilities and services website.

Updated:   27 February 2018 / Responsible Officer:  CBE Communications and Outreach / Page Contact:  College Web Team