College structure & governance
The College is led by the College Dean Professor Shirley Leitch who is responsible for the academic and administrative operation of the College. The Dean plays a key role in the Senior Management Group of the University.
The Executive Committee of the College, is made up of members of the leadership team of the College:
- Associate Professor Emma Schultz Associate Dean (Research)
- Dr Bronwen Whiting Associate Dean (Education)
- Associate Professor Maria Racionero Associate Dean (HDR)
- Yana Potrebica General Manager
- Professor Juliana Ng Director, RSA
- Professor Rabee Tourky Director, RSE
- Professor Steven Roberts Director, RSFAS
- Professor Byron Keating Director, RSM
The College has three specialist committees, which advise the College Executive Committee and College Dean on matters relating to education and research:
The College Work Health & Safety Committee advises the College Executive Committee on matters relating to health and safety.
The operation of the College is governed by the ANU Rules.